Inclusivity at the DLF Forum Subgroup
As of March 2020, the "inclusivity at the DLF forum" subgroup is/will be working on the following items:
1) Creating an updated webinar on how to create accessible presentations. The current resource is from Sept. 2017 and can be found at http://forum2017.diglib.org/presentations-webinar/
- 2020 Timeline:
- April: Identify presenters
- May: Schedule the live webinar for some time in Sept. or Oct.
- June: Announce webinar along with notifications of proposal acceptance
- July: Solidify content (slides and script)
- August: Practice run-through
- Sept./Oct.: Live webinar session (to be recorded)
2) Revisit social events checklist: https://www.diglib.org/dlf-events/dlf-social-event-checklist/
3) Investigate services for providing live closed-captioning at DLF plenary sessions
4) Revisit Active Bystander Orientation for 2020 (either webinar or in-person at DLF forum). Existing resources from 2019 can be found at https://forum2019.diglib.org/active-bystander-orientation/
Contact Sheila Rabun at email@example.com for more information.
Back to main CEI page.