Inclusivity at the DLF Forum Subgroup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As of August 2020, the "inclusivity at the DLF forum" subgroup is/will be working on the following items:
- Creating an updated webinar on how to create accessible and interactive presentations online. The current resource is from Sept. 2017 and can be found at http://forum2017.diglib.org/presentations-webinar/
- Update the code of conduct for 2020 online format
- Develop some support information on inclusive discussions.
- Revisit Active Bystander Orientation for 2020: (either webinar or in-person at DLF forum). Existing resources from 2019 can be found at https://forum2019.diglib.org/active-bystander-orientation/
from the old March 2020 list
- Revisit social events checklist: https://www.diglib.org/dlf-events/dlf-social-event-checklist/
- Investigate services for providing live closed-captioning at DLF plenary sessions.
Contact Aliya Reich email@example.com for more information.
Back to main CEI page.