Call for Participation (CFP): Sharing Perspectives and Experience with the #DLFteach Toolkit
We are inviting digital librarians and archivists who utilize the #DLFteach Toolkit and are new to teaching and/or digital tools to share their perspectives and experiences with us in our interview blog series!
Possible areas of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- background with #DLFTeach toolkit
- contexts of #DLFTeach toolkit utilization
- description of digital library pedagogical practices
- developing lessons grounded in #DLFTeach toolkit concepts
- practical approaches to lesson planning with digital tools
If you would like to share your experience, please complete our survey. Please contact either Allison Kittinger (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristina Lang (email@example.com) with any questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you!