CEI Admin Group
The DLF CEI Admin Group comprises a small subset of active CEI members that leads the work of the CEI. The Admin Group meets monthly, and individual members work in-between meetings to address various areas of responsibility.
The Admin Group is responsible for the following activities:
- CEI meetings: sets agendas for regular CEI meetings, records meeting minutes, and manages follow-up on action items.
- Subgroups: fosters the ongoing stability and leadership of subgroups; delegates work to the appropriate subgroups; and ensures that each subgroup has work-plan and concrete deliverables.
- Priorities: facilitates discussion and consensus among CEI subgroups regarding annual priorities.
- On-boarding: responsible for the on-boarding of chairs and vice-chairs of sub-groups, and new CEI members.
- DLF Forum: facilitate the production of "Inclusivity at the Forum"--the CEI's deliverable for the DLF Forum--which includes, but is not limited to the Code of Conduct, creating accessible presentations, inclusive spaces guidance, active bystander training, and tech advisory.
- Communications: communicate at a minimum monthly, providing regular updates to the CEI membership; conduct outreach to the larger DLF CEI community highlighting group activities to establish/maintain broader partnerships; update CLIR/DLF staff on DEI activities and accomplishments; and ensure the CEI Wiki is regularly updated.
- Recruitment: actively recruit new CEI members through various channels (e.g. DLF Forum, monthly communications, etc.)
Back to main CEI page.