Strategies for Advancing Hidden Collections
We understand that the six webinars included in the Strategies for Advancing Hidden Collections (SAHC) series only scratch the surface on the issues faced by those dealing with Hidden Collections. We hope that the resources assembled below will provide useful information to achieve your project processing goals.
If you have any suggestions for resources that would be appropriate additions the this resources library, please let us know.
- 1 Where to begin: Basics of project planning for GLAM organizations
- 2 Building resources and relationships: Determining what and who you need
- 3 Making the most of people: Recruitment, retention, and recognition
- 4 Collection access: Describing, cataloging, and processing with the future in mind
- 5 Overcoming project hurdles: Approaches to identifying and managing collection red flags
- 6 Closing the loop: Project assessment and leveraging goals for future planning
Where to begin: Basics of project planning for GLAM organizations
- CLIR 2010 Hidden Collections Symposium
- CLIR 2015 Hidden Collections Symposium & Unconference
- CLIR Hidden Collections Registry
- WebJunction Planning & Coordination Topic Page
- Connecting to Collections Care Resources