2018.09.11 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
Supporting data visualization is increasingly common in libraries and digital scholarship labs. And data visualization can be useful to exploring digital collections in new ways. Join us as we talk about what teaching data visualization looks like for you! Twitter Chat will take place at 2PM ET on Tuesday, September 11.
- Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by @ararebit & @eagibes
Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the Q number (e.g. Q1)
- Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF #DLFteach
- Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- Supporting data visualization is increasingly common in libraries and data viz can help explore digital collections in new ways.
- Q1: What does data viz instruction look like at your institution? #DLFTeach
- Q2: What data viz tools have been most successful for instruction (e.g., Tableau, R, etc.)? #DLFTeach
- Q3: What are some of the barriers to offering data viz instruction? #DLFTeach
- Q4: What techniques for teaching data viz work for you and your campus? #DLFTeach
- Q5: What's something surprising you've learned from teaching data visualization? #DLFTeach