2016.03.08 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
March 8, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Welcome to #DLFteach chat!
- Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the Q number (e.g. Q1)
- The questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF #DLFteach
- Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- Q1: How are you currently (or how do you wish you were) teaching with digital sources/methods? #DLFteach
- Q2: What do you think is working in your approach to digital library pedagogy? #DLFteach
- Q3: Where do you go now for information on digital pedagogy? #DLFteach
- Q4: Do you have campus or institutional partners for your teaching activities? If so, which units or groups are you partnering with? #DLFteach
- Q5: What is your favorite conference (besides @CLIRDLF!) for digital scholarship pedagogy? #DLFteach
- Thank you for participating in today’s/tonight’s #DLFteach chat!
- Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated; more info at https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy #DLFteach