2017.09.12 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
(Redirected from Pedagogy:Twitter Chats:2017-09-12)Jump to navigation Jump to search
September 12, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by @katedohe & @angieblanc
- Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the Q number (e.g. Q1)
- Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF #DLFteach
- Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- For this session of #DLFteach, we’ll get into the big questions about digital pedagogy and service.
- Q1: Do you consider yourself a service provider, a collaborator, both, or neither? In what contexts? #DLFteach
- Q2: Do you have resources or readings to share about service, digital libraries, and pedagogy? #DLFteach
- Q3: How does the perception of “service” as a dirty word impact your approach to students and faculty? #DLFteach
- Q4: How does “providing service” like reference instruction, consults, and tech workshops impact classroom dynamics? #DLFteach
- [time allowing] Q5: What are your expectations and assumptions about being a “collaborator” or providing a “service”? #DLFteach
- Thank you for participating in this #DLFteach chat!
- Extra time on the horizon? #DLFteach welcomes participation in our ongoing projects. Find out more! https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy
- Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated! Learn how at our group page on the DLF site https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy #DLFteach
- We also host #DLFteach office hours on Slack, for feedback, discussion, and chatting with colleagues. More info here: https://www.diglib.org/archives/14270