2017.07.11 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
(Redirected from Pedagogy:Twitter Chats:2017-07-11)Jump to navigation Jump to search
July 11, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by @katedohe & @EllieDickson
- Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the Q number (e.g. Q1)
- Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF #DLFteach
- Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- During the dog days of summer, many #DLFteach practitioners may be thinking about momentum on projects.
- Q1: How do you create and sustain momentum in digital pedagogy projects? #DLFteach
- Q2: What tools or strategies have you found effective to keep project momentum going? #DLFteach
- Q3: For pedagogy projects that span multiple terms, what can we do to support and manage project evolution? #DLFteach
- Q4: How do you manage expectations for longer-term pedagogy projects? #DLFteach
- Q5: What's a digital pedagogy project where you lost momentum? What did you learn from that experience? #DLFteach
- [if time allows] Q6: What are your strategies to build momentum for collaborative digital pedagogy projects? #DLFteach
- Thank you for participating in this #DLFteach chat!
- Extra time on the horizon? #DLFteach welcomes participation in our ongoing projects. Find out more! https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy
- Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated! Learn how at our group page on the DLF site https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy #DLFteach