2017.05.09 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
(Redirected from Pedagogy:Twitter Chats:2017-05-09)Jump to navigation Jump to search
May 9, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by @ararebit & @EllieDickson & @ElizabethJelly
- Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the Q number (e.g. Q1)
- Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF #DLFteach
- Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- For many #DLFteach folks summer’s a time to immerse ourselves in digital project work, but also a time to pause & reflect on our teaching.
- Q1: What’s one thing from your recent teaching that you can’t wait to do again? #DLFteach
- Q2: What’s one thing from your recent teaching that you’d like to re-tool? #DLFteach
- Q3: How will you stay focused over the summer? Do you have tools or tips to recommend? #DLFteach
- Q4: What digital library or digital pedagogy projects would you most like to accomplish during the summer?#DLFteach
- Q5: How will you hold space for restoration as well as productivity? (It is summer, after all!) #DLFteach
- [if time allows] Q6: How are you prepping to teach in the fall? #DLFteach
- [if time allows] Q7: Are you doing any professional development this summer related to teaching or pedagogy? #DLFteach
- Thank you for participating in this #DLFteach chat!
- Extra time on the horizon? #DLFteach welcomes participation in our ongoing projects. Find out more! https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy
- [at 2 pm only] Join us again at 8 pm ET for another round! #DLFteach
- Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated! Learn how at our group page on the DLF site https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy #DLFteach
- And stay tuned for more for more info about our upcoming Slack office hours #DLFteach