Reading / Resource List Subgroup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to main CEI page.
Reading Materials and Resources for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Please feel free to add resources, comments, add or change categories, etc.
DEI initiatives in our community
Approaching difficult conversation
- Crucial Conversations book Part 1 and Part 2
- “Crucial Skills” blog
- "We Have to Talk: A Step-By-Step Checklist for Difficult Conversations" By Judy Ringer
- [https://www.lizandmollie.com/book | No Hard Feelings: The Secret Power of Embracing Emotions at Work by Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy
- Co-Active® Leadership Conversation:The Surprising Connection Between Vulnerability and Power” (61 minute webinar)
- What Does Call-In Mean? When Call-Out Culture Feels Toxic, This Method Can Be Used Instead By Kyli Rodriguez-Cayro
- “360° Dialogue: How to get people at every level to speak up” by Emily Gregory of VitalSmarts (40 minute webinar)
- So You Want to Talk about Race by Ijeoma Oluo