2018.03.13 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
(Redirected from Pedagogy:Twitter Chats:2018-03-13)
March 13, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by @jdavgree and @eagibes
- Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the question number, e.g. Q1.
- For this session of #DLFteach, we’re interested in community building and professional development needs in digital libraries and among digital instructors/practitioners.
- Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF. Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- Q1: What communities of practice do you gravitate towards? What has been most useful for you in meeting others doing this work? #DLFteach
- Q2: What are your professional development needs regarding digital libraries and digital pedagogy? #DLFteach
- Q3: How can we design and offer professional development opportunities that are accessible to folks at smaller institutions who may not have travel funding and may not attend DLF? #DLFteach
- Q4: Great prof dev takes work! How can communities like #DLFteach create meaningful prof dev opportunities in a grassroots way without overextending volunteer organizers? #DLFteach
- Q5: What are other ways that we can build community among digital library and digital instructors/practitioners? #DLFteach
- Thank you for participating in this #DLFteach chat!
- Did today’s conversation spark further interest in #DLFteach? Learn more about what we do and how you can get involved! https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy
- Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated! #DLFteach https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dlf-pedagogy
- We also host #DLFteach office hours on Slack, for feedback, discussion, and chatting with colleagues. For more info, check out @letsshall’s description on the DLF blog. https://www.diglib.org/dlfteach-slack-channel-office-hours