DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group
The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy group is an informal community within the larger DLF community that was formed thanks to practitioner interest following the 2015 DLF Forum. The group, which has a dedicated Google Group, is open to anyone interested in learning about or collaborating on digital library pedagogy.
Join the Google Group.
Check in with us on Slack for office hours every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Learn more about how to join the #DLFteach Slack office hours.
Participate in an upcoming Twitter chat, using the hashtag #DLFteach. Chats will alternate between 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern (that’s 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific) on the following dates:
- January 9, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- March 13, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- May 8, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- July 10, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- September 11, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- November 13, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- September 12, 2017 spreadsheet
- July 11, 2017 spreadsheet
- May 9, 2017 spreadsheet
- March 14, 2017 Storify and spreadsheet
- January 10, 2017 Storify and spreadsheet
Archives of additional previous chats are available on the DLF website.
As Digital Library Pedagogy projects conclude, they will be archived with the Open Science Framework.