2019.12.10 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
For this #DLFteach Twitter chat, we’ll be discussing the future of #DLFteach. What resources, initiatives, networks, or other things could we be working on to make the Digital Library Pedagogy community more helpful to you? This chat is hosted by Chelcie Rowell (@ararebit). The chat will take place at 2:00 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag!
- Monday, 10:00 a.m. Join us tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. ET for our next #DLFteach chat, focused on future #DLFteach projects and initiatives. Details at: https://wiki.diglib.org/2019.12.10_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat
- Tuesday, 1:00 p.m. In one hour (at 2:00 p.m. ET), join us for our next #DLFteach chat, focused on future #DLFteach projects and initiatives. Details at: https://wiki.diglib.org/2019.12.10_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat
- Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by Chelcie Rowell (@ararebit)
- Tuesday, 2:01 p.m. Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the question number, e.g. Q1.
- Tuesday, 2:02 p.m. This #DLFteach chat is about tools and techniques for evaluating digital scholarship created in the classroom.
- Tuesday, 2:03 p.m. Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF. Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:03 p.m. First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:06 p.m. Q1: What resources do you use when planning to teach digital library tools, methods, and concepts in the classroom? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:15 p.m. Q2: How do you connect with other digital library pedagogy practitioners outside of your institution? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:24 p.m. Q3: What resources do you wish existed that would make your life easier in your digital library pedagogy practice? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:35 p.m. Q4: What challenges do you see in developing digital library pedagogy practice at your institution? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:45 p.m. Q5: 2019 has been a busy year for #DLFteach! What would you like to see us tackle next?
- Tuesday, 2:55 p.m. Thank you for participating in this #DLFteach chat!
- Tuesday, 2:56 p.m. Learn more about #DLFteach, what we do, and how you can get involved! https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy
- Tuesday, 2:57 p.m. Do you have an idea for a #DLFteach twitter chat? Sign up to be a host! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc00xAPgoi_NxeS70FEJUD6lB3bbmQQANzKA0UTSbv2ZspO4A/viewform
- Tuesday, 2:59 p.m. We also host #DLFteach office hours on Slack, for feedback, discussion, and chatting with colleagues. For more info, check out @letsshall’s description on the DLF blog. https://www.diglib.org/dlfteach-slack-channel-office-hours
- Tuesday, 3:00 p.m. Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated! #DLFteach https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dlf-pedagogy