2019.07.23 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
For this #DLFteach chat, we’re interested in how you approach using data in the classroom for digital projects. Melanie Hubbard will facilitate (@MelanieHubbard7 on Twitter). This chat will take place at 2:00 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Monday, 10:00 a.m. Join us tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. ET for our next #DLFteach chat, focused on using data in the classroom for digital projects. Details at: https://wiki.diglib.org/2019.07.23_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat
- Tuesday, 1:00 p.m. In one hour (at 2:00 p.m. ET), join us for our next #DLFteach chat, focused on using data in the classroom for digital projects. Details at: https://wiki.diglib.org/2019.07.23_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat
- Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. Welcome! This #DLFteach chat is hosted by @MelanieHubbard7
- Tuesday, 2:01 p.m. Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, and don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the question number, e.g. Q1.
- Tuesday, 2:02 p.m. For this session of #DLFteach, we’re interested in how you approach using data in the classroom for digital projects.
- Tuesday, 2:03 p.m. Questions will be Tweeted from @CLIRDLF. Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:03 p.m. First, introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:06 p.m. Q1: There’s so much to know about handling, managing, sharing, and working with data! From your perspective, what are the most important skills for students to learn in these areas? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:15 p.m. Q2: Are students working with data in their courses? What does that look like at your institution? e.g. sourcing, creating, citing... #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:24 p.m. Q3: What is your experience with providing data support for course-integrated digital projects? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:35 p.m. Q4: What strategies do you use when working one-on-one with students on their data projects? #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:45 p.m. Q5: What data information literacy / data citation resources do you point students and faculty to? Please share recommended resources! #DLFteach
- Tuesday, 2:55 p.m. Thank you for participating in this #DLFteach chat!
- Tuesday, 2:56 p.m. Learn more about #DLFteach, what we do, and how you can get involved! https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy
- Tuesday, 2:57 p.m. Do you have an idea for a #DLFteach twitter chat? Sign up to be a host! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc00xAPgoi_NxeS70FEJUD6lB3bbmQQANzKA0UTSbv2ZspO4A/viewform
- Tuesday, 2:59 p.m. We also host #DLFteach office hours on Slack, for feedback, discussion, and chatting with colleagues. For more info, check out @letsshall’s description on the DLF blog. https://www.diglib.org/dlfteach-slack-channel-office-hours
- Tuesday, 3:00 p.m. Don’t forget to join our Google Group to stay updated! #DLFteach https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dlf-pedagogy