2017.01.10 Digital Library Pedagogy Twitter Chat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
January 10, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Join in using the #DLFteach hashtag.
- Welcome to #DLFteach chat!
- Tonight’s chat is hosted by the Resource Sharing & Professional Development subgroup and project leaders.
- Follow along with the #DLFteach hashtag, & don’t forget to include it in your responses along with the Q number (e.g. Q1)
- #DLFteach questions will be tweeted from @CLIRDLF
- Ready? Here we go! #DLFteach
- First, please introduce yourself! #DLFteach
- Q1: What is the most important thing for users of digital collections to understand about information privacy? #DLFteach
- Q2: Are there best practices in information privacy/security education from your experience/perspective? What are they? #DLFteach
- Q3: How do you address information privacy and security in your instruction? #DLFteach
- Q4: Does your library’s info lit program have a goal related to privacy/security? If yes, what is it? If not, do you think it should? #DLFteach
- Q5: How does (or could) information privacy and security intersect with other topics of info lit at your institution? #DLFteach
- Thank you for participating in today’s / tonight’s #DLFteach chat!
- Don’t forget to join the Google Group to stay updated! More info at https://www.diglib.org/groups/digital-library-pedagogy #DLFteach
- Like #DLFteach chats? Want to be part of an ongoing learning community? Tell us what YOU would like to learn about! [link to Google form]
- TAGS spreadsheet